Once Upon A Nation in Valley Forge
Just a few miles outside Historic Philadelphia, even more history awaits. Experience fantastic Once Upon A Nation programming at Valley Forge National Historical Park, where the past is alive and well.
Come and listen as specially trained storytellers share riveting stories of the Valley Forge encampment, and how it became a turning point in the Revolutionary War. Best of all, it’s completely FREE!
Locations & Hours
Once Upon A Nation Storytelling Benches are located at the Train Station at General Washington's Headquarters, the Valley Forge Visitors Center, and the Muhlenberg Brigade.
- May 26 - 28, Memorial Day Weekend: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- June 2 - June 10: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
- June 11 - August 12: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- August 18 - 26: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
- September 1 - 3, Labor Day Weekend: 11 am - 4 pm, daily
- September 8 - October 21: 11 am - 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
Valley Forge Secrets & Spies
George Washington needs your help! There’s rumor of a plot to have him kidnapped at Valley Forge. Be the first to enlist and join an American spy network to uncover the traitors involved. FREE! No reservation is required.
Location & Hours
Valley Forge Secrets & Spies begins at the Train Station at General Washington's Headquarters.
- June 9: 12:30 pm
- June 16: 12:30 pm and 2 pm
- June 23: 12:30 pm
- June 30: 12:30 pm
- July 4: 12:30 pm and 2 pm
- July 7, 14, 21 & 28: 12:30 pm
- August 4 & 11: 12:30 pm
- August 18: 12:30 pm and 2 pm